1.Rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid.
2. Contain loads of Vitamin E, minerals such as manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
3. Walnut oil has a deliciously nutty aroma and possesses excellent astringent properties.
4. The nutritional value of the walnut is good to the brain, maintain for life and beauty.
5. Helps to Alleviate Mood of Children and Adults.
6. Eating walnuts is good to kidney, liver, lung, bones and other functions. Women who often eat walnuts can make health development of fetuses when they are pregnant in China.